Thursday, June 9, 2011

Late to the party




Through no fault of my own. I have literally not been able to get into blogger to post for weeks. Every time I tried, I failed. And I'm not really in a position to be able to try very often. So here goes:

First bit of good news is that the print and Kindle versions of Uncle Ed's Lap have been selling very well on Amazon as part of a buy three get one free deal. That was really nice to see it continuously ranking in not only Fiction but in Erotica. :-)

Second bit of good news is I have a F/F story, Don't Stand So Close To Me, in the new 10-story anthology Gritty: Rough Erotic Fiction seen above and found here on ARe. I think it's also on Kindle and Smashwords and some other places. And man, oh man, check out that cover. Done by Excessica's own Willsin Rowe.

That's it for now. I hope I said everything I had to say. Goodness knows when I might get back in. LOL.

Oh, yes, there is talk of an upcoming Excessica title for 2012. Works for me!

[Parker]

No comments:

Post a Comment