Monday, April 26, 2010

Fiction

Wow, I'm beyond thrilled. My next novella FICTION was accepted by my publisher eXcessica. I think I'm possibly flirting with a late December release, but it might not be until the New Year. So fingers crossed and we shall see.

I've also received some other good news about a different project with a different publisher, but more on that later.

Annnnnnnd, the Amazon review I was mourning on my last blog has shown up again. So it wasn't lost after all. Which is a reason to smile--at least to me.

I'm shocked to say that Uncle Ed's Lap is still a featured read and on the top 20 list at Bookstrand where it's been since its release! And I've rec'd some nice ratings on All Romance Ebooks and it's still top taboo erotica on Fictionwise and wow...I had no idea anyone would know it was out, so I am truly flattered.

Hope your Monday is well.

[Parker]

No comments:

Post a Comment